INDUSTRIAL COLLABORATION,INTERACTION AND ENREPRENEURSHIP CELL
Name : Dr. Jyoti Dewan
Designation : The chairperson,Industrial collaboration,Interaction & Entreprenuership- Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Lucknow-Deva Road, U.P.
Email Id : email@example.com
The Collaboration and Industry Interaction Cell is a specialized zone in Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University with the following key responsibility areas:
To Create Collaborations with International and National Institutions of Higher Learning for developing:
- Special Degree Programs
- Faculty Exchange Programs
- Student Exchange Programs
- Trainings, Seminars & Workshops
- Sponsored Research Projects
Campus to Company Program: wherein we assist students to transit from student life to the professional scenario. A wide spectrum of opportunities are created to expose students to the corporate world:
- Success story sessions by corporate stalwarts
- Industrial visits
- Training programs
- Research on key employability traits and their inculcation
- Exposure to Entrepreneurship with the objective of fostering confidence and to act as a hedge against upheavals of corporate life
- Sessions on maintaining a balance between professional and personal life
ACADEMIC COLLABORATION AND COOPERATION CELL
Name : Dr Om Prakash Dwivedi
Designation : Coordinator, Academic Collaboration and Cooperation, Shri Ramswaroop Memorial
University (SRMU), Lucknow-Deva Road, U.P.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academic Collaboration and Cooperation cell at SRMU creates diverse global learning opportunities
for students and faculty members. It fosters partnerships with leading institutes around the world to
enhance SRMU’s credentials as a global University. Following are the primary roles of the cell:
- Policy preparation and implementation in the field of internationalization of the University.
- Developing strategies for managing institutional partnerships and collaborations with leading
- Working with different Universities to develop and strengthen the international agendas, which
include international agreements, information on student exchange, faculty exchange, and
participation in visits and profile-raising.
- Building international profile for SRMU through visits, media coverage, students’ contests,
events and Conferences.
- Guide and cultivate students for study abroad programmes, internships, Summer/Winter schools.
- Explore possibilities of Joint Courses and programmes.
- Hosting visits by delegations from international universities and other institutional bodies to