The Institute was established during the academic session 2015-16 and commenced its curriculum for Diploma Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering from 18 Aug 2015 onwards with around 350 students and 19 full time faculty in various disciplines.
The Institute inducted ‘Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)’ in addition to the existing from the academic session 2016-17 onward. In pursuit to excellence, Institute also inducted a new courses ‘Diploma in Biomedical Engineering’ from the academic year 2019-20. Thus total 06 diploma courses are presently run by the Institute. Presently the Institute holds around 1000 students and with 50 full time highly qualified, experienced and meritorious faculty.
“To Create and Sustain an Environment of Technical Education in which Youth Acquire Technical Skills and Knowledge”
Within the scope of academic excellence, innovation and leadership in physics, the Faculty of Physical Sciences considers its two fold mission which are as follows
- To provide current and in demand technical education to youth.
- To generate knowledge by providing technical support through industry visits and expert lectures.
- To inculcate moral, ethical and professional values amongst the students.
- To respond effectively to the changing needs of the industry and community as a whole.
- To promote quality education and training in multiple technical fields.
Designation : Professor
Educational Qualification : PhD (MNNIT Allahabad)
Specialization/ Area of Research : Power Electronics, Renewable Energy
Orcid ID : https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5117-1756
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
Contact No : 09415190186 / 7007362576
Dr. R.S. Bajpai is a Professor & Head of the Department of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering at Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University Lucknow. He has 31 years of industrial, academic and administrative experience in the field of electrical engineering. He received his M.Tech & Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from MNNIT, Allahabad in 2003 and 2013 respectively.
Dr. Bajpai is a member of IEI (India) and IEEE(USA). He is also in the executive committees of these professional bodies. Marquis Who’s Who have decided to include his biography in the 31st Edition of Who‟s Who in the World – 2014. Dr. Bajpai has been a recipient of many recognitions and awards such as; Awarded Dr P S Nigam Power Sector Award during 86th Annual General Meeting, held at Institutions of Engineers (India), State Centre Lucknow in 2006, academic excellence award at SRMCEM, Lucknow in 2007, and best technical engineer award in the field of power generation and distribution to the telecommunication and radar centers at Air Force Station, Lonavla, Pune in 1999. His teaching and research interests are in the area of Control Techniques in Power Electronics, Power Converters, Power Systems and Power Quality. He has developed an experimental model of a wind turbine simulator for voltage and power flow control at MNNIT Allahabad in 2013. His current research is focusses to develop control strategies for voltage and power flow control using solar and wind energy conversion systems. He has guided more than 40 B.Tech Projects, 26 M.Tech Projects related to modeling and simulation. His paper selected for the best-of book of the AMSE conferences held in 2007 at Int. Conf. on Modeling and Simulation, at Kolkata in 2007. He has published more than 35 technical papers in leading International / National Journals and in proceedings of National Conferences and International Symposium / Seminars.
He is a reviewer of IEEE International Conferences/ Journals and reviewed about 105 papers.
Programs and Fees
|Dr. N. C. Sarcar||Additional Charge Director||PhD||Electrical and Control|
|Mr. Sandeep Kumar||Lecturer||M.Tech||Power System|
|Mr. Surendra Pratap Singh||Lecturer||B.Tech||Electrical Engineering|
|Mr. Vishal Singh||Lecturer||B.Tech||Electrical Engineering|
|Ms Anamika Srivastava||Lecturer||B.Tech||Electrical Engineering|
|Mr. Avinash Kumar Upadhyay||Lecturer||B.Tech||Design of Structure, Advanced Surveying|
|Mr. Amit Verma||Lecturer||B.Tech||Soil Mechanics|
|MS. Rupali Gupta||Lecturer||B.Tech||Steel Structure|
|Mr. Abhishek Kumar Singh||Lecturer||B.Tech||Advanced Surveying|
|Mr. Raj Deepak Verma||Lecturer||B.Tech||Mechanics|
|Mr. Susheel Kumar Verma||Lecturer||B.Tech||Concrete Technology|
|Ms. Divya Awasthi||Lecturer||B.Tech||Concrete Technology|
Computer Science and Engineering
|Mrs. Pooja Dwivedi||Lecturer||B.Tech||Cyber Security|
|Mr. Daya Shanker Shukla||Lecturer||B. Tech||Automobile Engineering|
|Mr. Aman Shukla||Lecturer||B. Tech||Automobile, Manufacturing|
|Mr. Alok Sharma||Lecturer||B. Tech||Production Automobile|
|Mr. Pravesh Kumar||Lecturer||B. Tech||Mechanics & Thermodynamics|
|Mr. Mayank Rastogi||Lecturer||B. Tech||Thermal and Fluid Engineering|
|Ms. Garima Singh||Lecturer||B. Tech||CAD and Manufacturing|
|Mr. Arun Singh||Lecturer||B.Tech||Production process|
|Mr. Anuj Kumar Yadav||Lecturer||B.Tech||Strength of materials and mechanics.|
Natural Sciences and Humanities
|Mr. Dhirendra Nath Upadhyay||Lecturer & Officiating HoD NSH||M.Sc. (Chemistry )||Physical Chemistry|
|Mr. Raj Bahadur Singh||Lecturer||M.Sc.(Chemistry )||Inorganic Chemistry|
|Mr. Pankaj Kumar Tripathi||Lecturer||M.Sc. (Mathematics)||Approximation Theory and Numerical Techniques|
|Mr. Rama Nand Mishra||Lecturer||M.Sc. (Mathematics)||Approximation Theory and Spline InterpolationTechniques|
|Ms. Priya Kumari||Lecturer||M.Sc. (Mathematics), B.Ed||Teaching and Research|
|Mr. Amrendra Kumar||Asst. Prof.(On deputation ex-SRMGPC)||M.Sc.(Physics )||Electronics|
|Mr. Abhishek Khare||Senior Lecturer(On deputation ex-SRMGPC)||M.Sc.(Physics )||Atomic and Molecular Physics|
|Year||Name of the student placed & contact details||Program graduated from||Name of the employer||Pay package at appointment|
|2017||Zaheer Ahmed||Diploma ME||Micromax||1.8 LPA|
|2017||Syed Mohammad Imam||Diploma ME||Micromax||1.8 LPA|
|2017||Shiv Bhavan||Diploma ME||Micromax/Varroc Polymers||1.8 LPA|
|2018||Abhinav Singh||Diploma ME||Pie Infocomm Pvt Ltd||1.8 LPA|
|2018||Mritunjay Shukla||Diploma ME||Pie Infocomm Pvt Ltd||1.8 LPA|
|2018||Ramesh Chandra Gupta||Diploma ME||Pie Infocomm Pvt Ltd||1.8 LPA|
|2018||Vivek Shahi||Diploma ME||Pie Infocomm Pvt Ltd||1.8 LPA|
|2018||Prathmesh Tewari||Diploma EE||Pie Infocomm Pvt Ltd||1.8 LPA|
|2018||Lucky Singh||Diploma CS||Pie Infocomm Pvt Ltd||1.8 LPA|
|2018||Abhishek Pandey||Diploma CS||Pie Infocomm Pvt Ltd||1.8 LPA|
|2018||Saurabh Pandey||Diploma CS||Pie Infocomm Pvt Ltd||1.8 LPA|
|2019||Nitin Srivastava||Diploma CE||Eossun Tech Pvt Ltd.||1.98 LPA|
|2019||Ambedkar Kumar||Diploma CE||Eossun Tech Pvt Ltd.||1.98 LPA|
|2019||Divyansh Singh||Diploma CE||Eossun Tech Pvt Ltd.||1.98 LPA|
|2019||Pradumn Mishra||Diploma CE||Eossun Tech Pvt Ltd.||1.98 LPA|
|2019||Chandan Kumar Srivastava||Diploma CE||Eossun Tech Pvt Ltd.||1.98 LPA|
|2019||Manjar Imam Hasan||Diploma CE||Eossun Tech Pvt Ltd.||1.98 LPA|
|2019||Ashish Tiwari||Diploma EE||Optra Automation||2.18 LPA|
|2019||Arpit Srivastava||Diploma EE||Optra Automation||2.18 LPA|
|2019||Aditya Ranjan||Diploma EE||Optra Automation||2.18 LPA|
|2019||Naveen Kumar Shukla||Diploma EE||Optra Automation||2.18 LPA|
|2019||Ritesh Gupta||Diploma ME||Optra Automation||2.18 LPA|
|2019||Satyam Srivastava||Diploma ME||Optra Automation||2.18 LPA|
|2019||Shani Dwivedi||Diploma CE||Aerial Telecom Solutions Pvt Ltd||3.12 LPA|
Highlights of Department
- Webinar on ‘Python’ on 22 May 2020 conducted by Er. Amit Kumar Singh Python Programming & Senior Trainer.
- Webinar on ‘Nano Technology in Civil Engineeering’ conducted by Er. Himanshu Sharma Asst. Prof and Head, Dept of Civil Engineering, Maharaja Agrasen University, Baddi (H.P) on 22 May 2020
- Webinar on ‘Solar Energy – An Outlook’ on 29 May 2020 conducted by Dr. S Devaneyan, Director Innovation, Incubation & Entrepreneurship, SRMU.
- Webinar on ‘Additive Manufacturing & its Applications’ conducted by Mr. Nitesh Kumar Dixit, Asst Prof. and HoD, Dept of Mechanical Engineering, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia, Awadh University on 25 May 2020.
- Guest lecture on Energy Conservation & Audit by Mr. Girish Kumar from PCRA, Lucknow, 29th November 2018.
- Guest lecture on Advance Metering Infrastructure by Mr. Anuj Mishra, Associate Project Manager Smart Metering Project from Larsen and Turbo Ltd, Uttar Pradesh, 16th November 2019.
- Guest lecture on Analysis of Solar Thermal Power Generation by Mr. Adarsh Dhar Dubey, Founder JE Academy, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh , 18th November 2019.
- A seminar on Advance Metering Infrastructure by Mr. Anuj Mishra, Associate Project Manager-Smart Metering Project, Larsen and Turbo Ltd., Uttar Pradesh.
- A seminar was organized on ‘Network Security’ conducted by Mr. A. K. Singh (Senior Executive, HCL).
- A seminar on ‘Computer Hardware and Maintenance’ for 2nd and 3rd year Diploma CS followed by a Quiz competition was conducted by M/s Jetking Lucknow on 15 Apr 2019 in IDS.
- Industrial Visit by 2nd Year Diploma CE Students at Snow Foundation on 24 Sep 2019.
- Industrial Visit by 2nd & 3rd Year Dip CS Students to Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), a unit of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology on 18 Mar 2019.
- Industrial Visit by 2nd & 3rd Year Dip CS Students at SOFTPRO PVT. LTD. , LUCKNOW on 22 Oct 2019.
- Industrial Visit by Diploma ME(Prod) 2nd & 3rd year students at M/s L&T Ltd. Lucknow on 22 Apr 2019.
- IDS won Inter Faculty/Institute Cricket Tournament Trophy held on 10 Apr 2019.
- Mr. Aman Singh (Campus ID201710902120012) student of Diploma ME 2nd year participated in ‘SPARDHA 2K19’ Volleyball tournament held at IIT BHU from 18 to 20 Oct 2019.
- Mr. Rahul Pal (Campus ID201710902120012) student of Diploma CE 3rd year participated in ‘SPARDHA 2K19’ Basketball tournament held at IIT BHU from 18 to 20 Oct 2019.
- Mr. Atif Khan (Campus ID201710902120012) student of Diploma EE 3rd year participated in ‘SPARDHA 2K19’ Football tournament held at IIT BHU from 18 to 20 Oct 2019.
- Mr. Mohd Qalib (Campus ID 201611003010041) of Diploma EE 1st year and Mr. Mohit Singh (Campus ID 201611005010742) of Diploma CE 2nd year, represented SRMU Volleyball Team at ‘Pragyan 2K17 Cultural Fest’ of R.R. Group of Institution and bagged Gold Medals.
- Mr. Akhand Pratap Singh (Campus ID 201611002010716) Diploma ME 3rd year, Mr. Shabaj Khan (Campus ID 201611003010702) Diploma EE 3rd year, Mr. Nitish Kumar (Campus ID 201611002010730) Diploma ME(Prod) 3rd year and Mr. Subham Vishwarkarma (Campus ID 201611005010044) Diploma CE 2nd year, represented SRMU Football team at Jahangirabad Institute of Technology, Barabanki from 16-18 Mar 2018 and bagged Winners up prize.
First year students visit was organized to Zoological Garden Lucknow as a part of their schedule in ‘Orientation programme’ on 12 August, 2019.