The institute aims in producing future architects who are able to handle real life situations in a better and effective way. This is achieved by creating a value proposition based on practical knowledge and skills imparted by professional architects in addition to providing access to latest technology. Indian culture and international exposure, both will be given to make them understand the rich structural base of our country and the current global expertise, a blend of both will make them professionals of international competence.
B. Arch. - 40 seats
Candidate must have qualified National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) or any aptitude test in architecture drawn on pattern as prescribed by COA Education Regulations, 2015. In addition to this the candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent system from any recognized Central/State Board with minimum aggregate marks of 50% along with Maths as compulsory subject.
Candidate must have qualified National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) or any aptitude test in architecture drawn on pattern as prescribed by COA Education Regulations, 2015. In addition to this the candidate must have passed 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks.
- Eminent architects working as faculty
- On-site training and projects to enhance learning from real life situations
- Guest lectures from eminent industry experts
- Computer labs equipped with latest architecture and designing software
- Well-quipped labs and studios like Model Making Lab, Climatology Lab, and Survey Lab etc.
- Tie-ups with leading architecture designing firms and builders
- Regular national and international study tours
- Continuous Academic Performance monitoring and assessment to add value addition in their Academic Standard.
- Curriculum designed with help of industry experts
- Graphical LabView Platform
- MoU with AUTODESK
International Study Tour:
Students of SRMU have been visiting the famous Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok every year. This makes them poised to enter the corporate world with enhanced knowledge and confidence.
Global Linkages & Industrial Tie-ups:
- National Institute of Hydrology
- AIT, Bangkok
- University of Western Sydney
- Regenesys Business School
- Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs