Candidate must have passed 3 Years LL.B./5 Year integrated LL.B./ equivalent degree from any recognised University or AICTE recognised Institute/College with minimum aggregate marks of 50% or CGPA of 5.5 for Gen/OBC and 45% marks or CGPA of 5.0 for SC/ST category. Qualifying written test is mandatory.
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 55,000/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 5,500/-|
|Other Fees (Registration, Library etc.)||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Development Fund||Rs. 5,500/-|
|Caution Money||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Total Fee||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Hostel Fees (Fees + Caution Money) = Rs. 75,000/- + Rs. 5,000 /- = Rs. 80,000/-|
|Transportation Cost = Rs. 30,000/-|
- To state the objectives of the research
- To develop the understanding of independent research pertaining to any specific legal issue
- To analysethe Design a research, justifying use of various methods/tools to carry out the same
- To examine, analyse and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data
Programme Learning Outcomes :
- Possess specialised and indepth knowledge on the law subjects like Criminal and Security Law; Corporate and Commercial Law; Constitutional and Administrative Law and International Comparative Law.
- Develop the skills of good analytical, comparative legal research; legal research paper writing; analysis of the present law and its implication in a globalized world. Use the library and modern tools, resources/software in writing legal research paper and dissertation.
- Study the specialized subjects with a globalized perspective and do a comparative study of the Indian law with other countries. Study the application of the legal principles and doctrines in a globalized world and compare it among various countries.
- Study and acquire knowledge about appropriate justice delivery system and application of law in specialized areas like Criminal and Security Law; Corporate and Commercial Law; Constitutional and Administrative Law and International Comparative Law.
- Know the updates on various legal fields like Criminal and Security Law; Corporate and Commercial Law; Constitutional and Administrative Law and International Comparative Law. Remember and understand the changing dimensions of various legal field and apply it in the present situations.
- Understand the working of the lower courts, constitutional courts, arbitration courts, commercial courts, international courts and tribunals. Find out how the courts interpret and apply the law in a matter before it. Read the case law and find the lacunae of the law, the error in the judgment and do critical appraisal of decided cases. Know the legal mechanism for the protection and preservation of rights and means to get relief/remedy.
- Develop critical and contextual approaches across a wide variety of legal subject matter like Criminal and Security Law; Corporate and Commercial Law; Constitutional and Administrative Law and International Comparative Law.
- Form their own opinion and observation on legal aspects related to their specialized areas viz. Criminal and Security Law; Corporate and Commercial Law; Constitutional and Administrative Law and International Comparative Law.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms. Develop disciplinary approach to legal study and will be encouraged to reflect on the complexity of legal practice.
- Exhibit professional ethics and norms of good teachers and legal expert in special laws and acquire expertise in their specialized area.
- Develop the skill of writing good dissertation and research paper in national and international journals.
- Practice the use of lifelong learning.
Program Specific Outcomes :
- Possess the complete knowledge of legal research methodology, its application and process. Learn to write research papers and dissertation. Analyse the legal research papers and law of their specialized area. Learn the use of research tools and techniques and use of physical and online library.
- Do analytical, critical and comparative study of the laws, principles, doctrine, rules and regulation related to their specialized subject. Study the law in a globalized world and its implication in India and the world at large.
- Gain indepth knowledge of subjects like Research Methods and Legal Writing, Comparative Public law, Criminal Justice and Human Rights, Women and Criminal Jurisprudence, Law and Justice in Globalized World, Crime and Investigation, Criminology and Penology. Know the history, development and recent updates on the above subjects. Know and learn the law from a comparative, critical and analytical approach and develop their own thought process to observe the law and find out its drawbacks and recommend suggestions thereby contributing to the knowledge of law and legal studies
- To develop special knowledge on subjects of their choice from a given set of optional subjects like, Criminal Law, International Humanitarian Law, International Criminal Law and Police Law and Administration. Learn the law from a different approach and be in a position to speak, write and discuss these laws and issues related to these subjects from different perspective.