EV Specialization is a 02 years full time or 03 years part time program to teach students to acquire the knowledge of modern energy conversion technologies and to harness the environment friendly renewable energy sources. Students will be able to identify available renewable energy resources and techniques to utilize them effectively for pursuing research work. Program is aim to provide students with wide variety of opportunities both in industry as well as in R&D fields.
Candidate must have passed B. Tech from any recognised University or AICTE recognised Institute/College with minimum aggregate marks of 50% or 5.5 CGPA for GEN/OBC and 45% marks or 5.0 CGPA for SC/ST Category. Candidate will be offered admission in M. Tech. only in that stream of Engineering in which he has obtained B. Tech.
For M. Tech (Environmental Engg), candidates must have passed B. Tech (any stream) from any recognised University or AICTE recognised Institute/College with minimum aggregate marks of 50% or 5.5 CGPA for GEN/OBC and 45% marks or 5.0 CGPA for SC/ST Category or M.Sc. (any stream) with 45% marks or 5.0 CGPA for GEN/OBC and 40% marks or 4.5 CGPA for SC/ST Category.
For M. Tech (CS), candidates must have passed MCA/M.Sc.(CS)/MA(CA)/ M.Sc.(IT)/M.Sc. (Electronics)/B. Tech (EC) from any recognised University or AICTE recognised Institute/College with minimum aggregate marks of 50% or 5.5 CGPA for GEN/OBC and 45% marks or 5.0 CGPA for SC/ST Category.
For M. Tech (EC), candidates must have passed M.Sc. (Electronics) from any recognised University or AICTE recognised Institute/College with minimum aggregate marks of 50% or 5.5 CGPA for GEN/OBC and 45% marks or 5.0 CGPA for SC/ST Category.
In addition to the above mentioned basic M. Tech (Regular) eligibility, candidates must have at least 2 years Teaching/Industrial/Research/Professional Work Experience for 3 years M. Tech (Part Time) in CE, ME, CS, EC & EE.
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 9,000/-||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Other Fees (Registration, Library etc.)||Rs. 9,000/-||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Development Fund||Rs. 9,000/-||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Caution Money||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Total Fee||Rs. 112,000/-||Rs. 107,000/-|
|Hostel Fees (Fees + Caution Money) = Rs. 75,000/- + Rs. 5,000 /- = Rs. 80,000/-|
|Transportation Cost = Rs. 30,000/-|
- PO1: To train and provide specialization based academic program, as per industrial requirements and also encourage the student to create their ownstart-ups.
- PO2: To understand skill-based learning as per industry requirements of Electric / Hybrid Vehiclemarket.
- PO3: To create awareness among Engineering students and Professionals toward New and Renewable Energy Project.
- PO4: To motivate and make up students towards R&D in the hybrid/electricvehicle market keeping in mind India’s E- Mobility Mission 2030.
Programme Learning Outcomes :
- PO1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4. Conduct investigations of complex problems:: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations..
- PO6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to ones own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12.Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Objectives :
- PSO1: This program is aimed to infer the students with wide variety of opportunities, both in industry as well as in the R&D fields and will be able to design a electric vehicle solution based on the power requirements and realistic constraints.
- PSO2: Apply appropriate techniques and modern Engineering hardware and software tools in electric vehicle to engage in life- long learning and to successfully adapt in multidisciplinary environments.
- PSO3: Students will understand current and emerging issues in the design of hybrid vehicle with Specialization in EV Design, Power Train Modes, Energy Storage & BMS, Automotive software& Embedded system and EV Charging Station.
- PSO4: Be able to make up the mind of students to analyse and solve EV problems such as train modes, energy storage, EV charging etc.