It is a 2 year full time programme designed to enrich the understanding of young minds with the various concepts of our environment. The sole objective is to create awareness and clarity regarding ecology, climate, pollution of our resources their preservance etc. The whole course carries with it practical applications of all the theoritical facts and data which would enhance their thought process towards environment and its apllications. We teach them the most relevant subjects viz. Water Pollution, Air & Noise Pollution, EIA, Environmental Chemistry etc. that are in high demand by the industry and keep evolving the syllabus to cater to the needs of the evolving atmosphere.
They are also given the practical knowledge by lab work and by organizing various field visit for respective subjects and making them aware about the most advanced technologies used in the world of modern Environmental engineering. FoCE also enphasise to instill the ethical and moral standards and eagerness to learn and continue learning whether it be through advanced degrees or staying current on industry issues.
Candidate must have pased B.Sc. in Environmental Science / Microbiology/ Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Geography/ Geology/ Physiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry or B.Sc. (Hons) in Agriculture or equivalent degree in the appropriate field of Engineering/Technology from any recognised University or AICTE recognised Institute/college with minimum aggregate marks of 45% or 5 CGPA for GEN/OBC and 40% marks or 4.5 CGPA for SC/ST Category.
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 45,000/-||Rs. 45,000/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 5,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Other Fees (Registration, Library etc.)||Rs. 9,000/-||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Development Fund||Rs. 5,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Caution Money||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Total Fee||Rs. 69,000/-||Rs. 64,000/-|
|Hostel Fees (Fees + Caution Money) = Rs. 75,000/- + Rs. 5,000 /- = Rs. 80,000/-|
|Transportation Cost = Rs. 30,000/-|
- Students will learn fundamental science and engineering principles needed for environmental engineering, including concepts of biosphere, ecosystem, environmental resources and biodiversity.
- Enabling the students to understand the various aspects of environmental chemistry, and to lay a foundation for understanding in specialized areas of environmental management and practices.
- Students will learn the concepts and techniques for handling hazardous and industrial wastes. Dealing with public health engineering and acquiring the knowledge of various aspects of health and the issues related with sanitation.
- Understanding behaviour of ground flow and pollution through mathematical/ software modeling techniques.
- Develop an understanding of the theory of air pollution, its effects, mechanism/ behaviour in the atmosphere, monitoring and control of air and noise pollution.
- Learning the design of various units of water and waste water treatment plants and comprehending with the mechanism taking place in various units.
- Learning the basic idea of principle of photogrammetry, remote sensing and GIS including their application in assessing various environmental threats
- Students shall demonstrate sound knowledge in Environmental Science problem identification, formulation, analysis, design, laboratory investigations and various aspects of Environment, utilizing advanced/ appropriate technology.
- Inculcating in students’ technical competencies to deal with practical aspects of environment related to issues within stipulated/specified time and funds using modern techniques and equipment.
- Postgraduates shall develop a broad understanding of environmental issues that affect societal, health and safety factors and demonstrate the ability to interact and work seamlessly in multidisciplinary teams with competence in modern technique usage.