INSTITUTE OF LEGAL STUDIES
SRMU is intended to educate and encourage the students through developing an insight and deep knowledge about the intricacies of law. The core aim of the course of Institute of Legal Studies is to develop professional attitude, confidence and to impart deep understanding of substantive and procedural laws which in turn develop the art of lawyering, pleading, convincing, client interviewing, skills of court, and dealing with third party behavior like dealing with witness and other duty holders.
- Aim of the Institute of Legal Studies is to produce value and ethics oriented legal professionals.
- To educate, and develop the understanding of students related to historical and sociological background of legal system.
- To impart legal education so as to acquaint the students with the existing judicial system and to
develop an understanding to interpret the legal concepts in correct perspective.
- To encourage for developing practical legal application through deep knowledge about the intricacies of law.
- To build the capacity of the students in such a manner so that they can raise questions towards the challenges and grey
areas of present legal system and suggest the reformations in order to create a new flawless legal disciplined society.
- To enhance communication and interpersonal skills for projecting their expression in a right and convincing manner.
- To inculcate values & ethics through infusing a sense of personal pride, honesty and integrity.