- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering is a full time four-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Computer Science & Engineering. The course curriculum of B.Tech (CSE) is designed at par with IITs and NITs.
- The curriculum contains core courses, department electives, open electives, soft skill courses, aptitude and reasoning, seminars, industry visits, project and summer trainings.
- The teaching pedagogies ignite critical thinking, reasoning and the ability to learn and adapt to radical changes in computer technologies.
- After B.Tech, young graduates are ready for employment, higher studies, entrepreneurship and startup.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognized Central/ State Board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Computer Science/Technical Vocational Subject.
- Candidate must have obtained minimum 45% marks or equivalent grade for GEN/OBC and 40% marks or equivalent grade for SC/ST Category in the above subjects taken together.